»

Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's just not the same...

4 comments:

lindseyflood said...

Kristen your cracking me up! Thanks for the laugh :) I know you have some really cute Hawaii pictures you can post!

Erica said...

WOW... I got excited thinking maybe you decided to jump on the band wagon and post some pictures! Your too funny, miss you!!!

Megan said...

Ah my punkin' head!! I thought my phone was messed up when I saw your name at the top of my blog list! And it totally is not the same!! Love ya and miss ya! Xoxoxo 12 days!!

Patti said...

"OMG!" I thought! "KLHB has posted something on her blog!" You little prankster! Been thinkin' 'bout you heaps what with school AND school and LIFE! Know you are in my prayers during these all too full days. Give Megs and Jason a BIG hug when you get together in the windy city in a mere six days! <3