»

Monday, August 4, 2008

Did someone say pool day??

 


Today I decided since I had nothing to do...I would go down to the pool and catch up on all the latest gossip!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erica said...

So whats the latest gossip? YOu can catch me up since I dont get time to read that stuff these days!

They call me Poolside Pumpkin said...

Haha....well...first of all...Madonna...oh my gosh...just kidding! =)

Jonica McGinn said...

Hey you! I stumbled across your blog through my sisters so I hope you don't mind. LOVE the pics!!! A day and a life of a school district employee. Isn't life great????

lindseyflood said...

Hey girl- I came to look for something new (even though I know it's all a big joke I was still hoping) and realized how much I love your songs! I may have to steal a few if you don't mind. :)