«
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Poolside Pumpkin
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Just another day at the pool...
Unfortunately, I slept in this morning...but somehow, I still managed to make it out to the pool for a little sunbathing...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People I met at the pool...
The Cake
Made in New York
14 years ago
Life on Lotus
What am I in for
14 years ago
Harper Family Trio
Poolside Listening
Poolside Blog Archive
►
2009
(
3
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
May
(
1
)
▼
2008
(
3
)
▼
August
(
3
)
Did someone say pool day??
Another day...Another pool
Just another day at the pool...
About Me
They call me Poolside Pumpkin
I love to hang out by the pool. Whenever I have a free minute, I run down to the pool for a little sunbathing!! What can I say...I love the pool!!
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment